Monday, October 12, 2009

Question and Answer

The Question is: "What's Your Handbag Philosophy?"


Jessica Alba
"I usually go with one bag all day. At night, I try to downsize to something smaller. It's usually a shoe to purse situation, although sometimes I'll wear a great bag with sneakers. And sometimes I have to wear a bag that's big enough to fit my daughter's bottles, diapers and wipes!"


Kerry Washington
"I don't have one! I have some staples, but my handbag decisions have to be vetted and advised by people with expertise in that area."


Nicky Hilton
"I used to buy a lot of 'It' bags, but now I look for more classic pieces. I was accumulating so many trendy bags."


Sophia Bush
"I switch bags pretty often, more so even in the summer. A great bag can make an outfit."

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Hot Car Pictures. Powered by Blogger