Monday, October 12, 2009

"If you had to wear one thing every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?"

Eve
"a nice dress of course!!"

Victoria Beckham
"A great pair of jeans, obviously. That's why I have my own clothing line!"

Mandy Moore
"A great pair of shoes. Inevitably, they're what makes the outfit. Besides the confidence they give you, nothing makes me feel better than going shoe shopping!"

Tory Burch
"I love cuffs. They're an easy way to dress up any outfit. I wear them all the time."

Famke Janssen
"It would have to be a little dress. They’re feminine and very easy, especially in the summertime. In any color but black."

David Meister
"A black T-shirt. I wear a black T-shirt and jeans every day. I’m not picky [about the brand]. It's comfortable and it's just me."

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Hot Car Pictures. Powered by Blogger